Marketing Coordinator EMEA/APAC
We are currently looking for a full-time (40h) Marketing Coordinator for EMEA/APAC based in our Germany office.
Be part of the leading commercial refrigeration company with 75 years of experience in responsible manufacturing.
At True Europe, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our marketing division. To build on this momentum, we are searching for a highly-skilled Marketing Coordinator.
The individual will develop and execute marketing plans and strategies, as well as provide support to Marketing Manager / Regional Sales Managers. The Marketing Coordinator also will help planning, implementing, and monitoring product marketing, branding, and advertising activities in order to improve True‘s brand’s image and increase customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Liaising with internal and external creative teams to coordinate and supervise marketing activities.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials and product information database.
- Conducting product/company/marketing presentations, both internally and externally.
- Supporting sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Travel required throughout EMEA/APAC region.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or similar.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Detail oriented, organized, positive attitude.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel, PPT, Sharepoint; Adobe package.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Any additional language is a big +
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), product data management (PDM) systems and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Working knowledge with design and email marketing software.
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting.
- Interesting, challenging and diversified job duties.
- Chance to be part of company’s digital transformation roll out.
- Contribute to new software implementations company wide.
- Possibility to work in a highly motivated team in an international environment.
- State-of-the-art office space.
- Attractive salary compensation.
- Interesting company pension scheme.
Apply by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied in the subject line.