Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic full time (40 hours) Customer Service Coordinator.
Tasks will be including the below but not limited to:
- Act as main point of contact for Regional Sales Managers and customers requesting relevant sales information and support
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications with customers via phone, email, fax in a swift and effective way
- Manage the Sales CRM tool to ensure accurate recording of customer account data
- Provide pro forma, sales and freight quotations and enter customer orders for Regional Sales Managers and customers
- Release purchased equipment from EU warehouses and coordinate with freight carriers
- Handle & coordinate spare part orders from service companies & dealers across the designated territory together with Parts & Service Department in the UK and US.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customer accounts and Regional Sales Managers
- Coordinate all shipment requests from customers and Regional Sales managers concerning available POS material
- Trouble shoot and provide resolutions for unsuccessful deliveries, transport damages, warranty issue etc.
You will be working with the below Key Contacts for your position:
- Senior Management team for Continental Europe & UK
- Sales Managers Continental Europe, Middle East & UK
- Technical & Service Management team in the Europe, US & UK
- Customer service & Office representatives in EU/UK/US
You should have the below competences:
- Professional, friendly & personal communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- Service orientated with high customer service focus
- Well developed organizational and planning skills
- Great attention to details
- Initiative driven & service minded
- Reliable and honest
- Stress tolerant
Language Skills & Computer Skills:
- English: Fluent
- French: Big +
- Additional languages: Big +
- Good PC Skills, especially in Word & Excel.
- Interesting, challenging and diversified job duties
- Work in a small highly motivated group & international contacts
- State of art office space
- Attractive Salary compensation & yearly bonus depending on financial results.
- Interesting Company Pension scheme
If you are interested, please send your Resume to Mrs. Sabine Sherman firstname.lastname@example.org